Sunday, October 31, 2010

ISLAM debate on tv

I'm watching a show now called THINK TWICE. It's a debate if Islam is a religion of peace or not. I guess i just wanted to vent out my thoughts about this matter.

Islam is not a religion of peace won and for me I believe that it's wrong.

For me, i believe that people are generally good. It's just bad circumstances that brings out the worst in people. I also believe that all religions are good (with the exception of Satanism because I don't know what they do).

Islam is being questioned because a majority of terrorist group belong and use Islam as their excuse to kill and bomb other people.

We must remember that there was a time even Christianity was used as a reason for war. The Crusades did it way back to expand territory. It was even know as "killing in the name of Christ".

Wrong interpretation of the religion and people using religion the wrong way are the root cause of all of this chaos.

Wala lang :)






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment